On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
- Archdiocese of Birmingham: Find out about the Archdiocese, its parishes and people.
- Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership: The Birmingham Primary Catholic Partnership supports and promotes curriculum and professional development, thereby enhancing the quality of teaching and learning in Catholic Primary schools throughout Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
- Birmingham Diocesan Schools Commission: Supporting and advising schools on their role and development as Catholic Schools. You can also find links from this page to the RE department which advise schools on the RE curriculum and also with the Vatican website and other Catholic websites of interest.
- Cool Milk: register your child for our school milk scheme.
- Department for Education: The government's Department for Education is responsible for education and children’s services in the UK.
- Free Past Papers: The most complete range of past KS1 and KS2 SATs papers, all of which are free to download.
- Hagley Catholic High School: one of the secondary schools where some of our pupils move on to after leaving St Gregory's.
- Happy Families: affordable, quality childcare, where you can leave your children with peace of mind that they are in a secure, safe and enjoyable environment.
- Key Way Homework Solution: For further information on home learning.
- Learning to Read: A comprehensive list of links to articles, resources and reading research.
- Mind Tools - Speed Reading: Useful for fluent readers who would like to develop speed reading.
- Poetryline - the National Poetry Centre for Primary Schools.
- Sandwell LEA: The LEA website is a useful source of information for parents about all aspects of schools in Sandwell.
- Scholastic Book Club - Our favourite authors.
- School Meals: Find out what's on the school menu for your child(ren) today.
- The School Run - phonics phases.
- St Paul's School for Girls: Another of the secondary schools that some of our girl pupils move up to.
- Stuart Bathurst: Catholic High School and College of Performing Arts - one of the secondary schools our pupils move up to.
- Woodlands Junior School: A great site for a whole range of games suitable for primary age children covering a variety of subjects.
Make online payments to school via instant bank transfer, credit or debit card
Use School Gateway to make online payments with a debit or credit card any time 24-7, via smartphone app or website. Plus, you can give online consent where required, for your child to take part in school trips and other activities.
To make things easy, we notify parents of new items for payment by text.
Aside from saving the school time and money on administration, School Gateway also makes paying for school items easier and more flexible for parents and reduces the amount of cash being carried by children on school premises.
We would encourage you to use it as part of our move towards becoming a cashless school.
Download the app:
If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS it saves the school money when we send you a text message. We are aiming to get 50% of parents using the app – please help us achieve this.
OR visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com
Click on ‘New User’. You will receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to log in to School Gateway.
Trouble logging in? It may be because the school does not have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we will update the details on our system.
We hope that you will find School Gateway to be a fast and easy way to pay for school items.
More Fun and Useful Links
Links to movies, television, games, soccer clubs, and fun things for children.
A big list of useful links that children will find useful aid to learning and revision.
A page of resources and links of interest to parents.
A page of resources and links of interest to teachers.