Dear Parents, Carers and Children,
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well. The links below are shortcuts to pages that consist of resources for Mathematics and English.
- Mathematics: https://www.st-gregorys.sandwell.sch.uk/page/detail/mathematics-remote-learning
- English: https://www.st-gregorys.sandwell.sch.uk/page/detail/english-remote-learning
You will also see links to three key websites that your class teachers may have already directed you to in previous periods of closure/isolation. They will remain on this page as a shortcut, as it is likely they will refer to these platforms for future learning.
We appreciate that circumstances for learning at home are difficult for some, so whilst we do hope that you continue your learning and try your very best during your period of isolation, we also understand that an 'as and when' approach is more realistic for some of you. As a priority, we urge you to keep reading and working on the recall of your number bonds and times tables.
We look forward to seeing you back in school very soon and will be on hand should you need our support via our school email system!
Take care and God bless,
The staff of St Gregory's
- BBC Bitesize Daily Lessons - BBC Bitesize have continued to make available a Daily Lessons site for home learning in Maths and English, as well as regular lessons in Science, History, Geography and more. These lessons have been created by teachers and other educational experts and feature a mix of videos, animations, practice activities, quizzes and games. If you choose to use this resource, we advise that you choose a unit that is appropriate to your year group and complete the unit for consistency.
- Oak National Academy - This resource continues to be developed by teachers, supported by the DfE, to provide home learning lessons and resources for a range of subjects. You can choose your year group, and you will find three to five daily video lessons and supporting activities for completion.
- White Rose Maths - White Rose Maths, in partnership with the BBC Bitesize Daily team, has also continued to make available videos to accompany content that would coincide with curriculum content being taught in school.