Key Stage 2
Welcome to key Stage 2.
Key Stage 2 is made up of Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. Our children are aged from 7 to 11 years old.
Children learn through a thematic curriculum and have five themes a year.
They also have daily maths and English lessons and a weekly guided reading session. Science, ICT Art and Design Technology and PE are also taught. Children also have the opportunity to learn Italian.
Children are given the opportunity to learn a musical instrument and violin, brass and drums are taught by peripatetic staff.
Children in Years 4, 5 and 6 participate in a wider opportunities programme which enables them to have weekly singing and voice technique sessions. We have further enrichment activities through themed weeks and after school clubs.
Find out more about our learning in Key Stage 2:
- Key Stage 2 Curriculum Map
- Year 3 - English Target Book
- Year 3 - Maths Target Book
- Year 4 - English Target Book
- Year 4 - Maths Target Book
- Year 5 - English Target Book
- Year 5 - Maths Target Book
- Year 6 - English Target Book
- Year 6 - Maths Target Book
- Spelling and English Online Activities and Games - March 2019
All documents above are pdf files.